Like face-to-face counselling, telephone counselling requires an agreement between Frances and a client to talk to each other at a particular time.
Telephone counselling is preferred by some people for the following reasons:
- No travel time or associated travel costs
- Greater flexibility
- It can be conducted easily no matter where you are
- Some people feel telephone counselling may be less intimidating than face-to-face counselling
- Some clients like to ‘supplement’ their face-to-face sessions via telephone if they are away on holiday or business
- No childcare arrangements to worry about
- 30 minute or 50 minute consultations available
How to Book a Telephone Appointment
Sessions must be pre-booked and paid for in advance by debit or credit card, at the time of booking. Frances asks clients to call her on her dedicated line, or via Skype, to ensure complete confidentiality. Should you fail to call her at the agreed time, or cancel the appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will forfeit the pre-paid fee. Please call us to arrange a mutually convenient time.